Sunday, August 1, 2010

Killer Ending

Don't you love that last scene in Clint Eastwood's Unforgiven?

- That's right. I reckon I killed most everything that crawls or walks or swims at one time or another. Birds. Frogs. Chipmunks.

- Squirrels.

- That's right. Squirrels. Rabbits. Even hamsters. I'll kill a hamster if he looks at me wrong.

- Pigeons.

- Pigeons, too! Hell, it's easier than trying to spell their name. And little ornery dogs. You know, the ones that keep trying to get out of their leash. And owls. Only way I can get to sleep sometimes. And now I'm here to kill you, Little Bill.

- But what about that plastic canary over there on the night stand?

- BLAM!

- And what about that fly?

- tick!

- MISFIRE! GET HIM!

- BLAM! BLAM! BLAM-BLAM! B-B-BLAM! BLAM! (Pivot) BLAM! BLAM!

In all seriousness, it's a great movie. And it teaches you what happens if you go cutting up whores. That's not very nice.

More Scripts Songs Statements

© 2007, 2010. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment